CRYPTOMERIAN INVESTMENT PRIVATE CRYPTO-FUND TERM SHEET
This Term Sheet represents the current understanding of the Issuer and the Investor with respect to certain of the major issues related to the proposed offering. This Term Sheet does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy digital investment fund shares in any jurisdiction where the offer or sale is not permitted.
Issuer : Cryptomerian, a team of cryptocurrency investors whose investment activities are supervised by Bitkapital Trading Ltd.
Investors : Members of the website at http://www.cryptomerian.com.
Type of the fund : Open-ended.
Investment focus : Cryptocurrency-based web services, crowdfunding offerings, fixed-interest peer-to-peer lending, dice bankrolls, and leveraged cryptocurrency trading and any other new services depending on Bitcoin or crypto-assets.
Min. investment : 0.01 shares.
Fractional shares : Up to 2 decimal points.
Dividends : None
Management fee : None
Incentive fee : 25%
Share purchase fee : 1%
High water mark : None
Hurdle rate : None
Price per share : Floating, calculated weekly.
Denomination : Bitcoin
- The shares of the fund is named, and will be known from here on out as CS.
- The investor may buy or sell CS through their user panel at http://i.cryptomerian.comwithout any limit except those described under this Term Sheet.
- Cryptomerian may stop accepting new investments when it deems such a practise would be beneficial for the profitability of the fund.
- Cryptomerian will invest the funds collected through the sale of CS in the above mentioned investment areas at its discretion.
- Cryptomerian will inform the Investors through its website about the distribution of the investments.
- The Net Asset Value, divided by the outstanding number of CS is named, and will be known from here on out as NAVPS.
- The Incentive Fee is calculated over the positive difference between the NAVPS and the latest calculated Value of CS. Should there be no increase, no incentive fee is taken. For example, if the Value of CS is 1 BTC, and if the upcoming week’s operations result in a NAVPS equal to 1.1 BTC, the Incentive Fee is calculated as (1.1 – 1) BTC x 25/100 = 0.025 BTC.
- The Value of CS is calculated weekly by subtracting the Incentive Fee from NAVPS.
- The bid price of CS is maintained by Cryptomerian, and is calculated by subtracting the Share Purchase Fee from the value of CS calculated as explained in the Article 7 of this Term Sheet. For example, if the value of CS is calculated to be 1 BTC, the bid price will be 0.99 BTC.
- The ask price of CS is maintained by Cryptomerian, and is calculated by adding the Share Purchase Fee to the value of CS calculated as explained in the Article 7 of this Term Sheet. For example, if the value of CS is calculated to be 1 BTC, the ask price will be 1.01 BTC.
- The price rounding policy stipulates that the decimal places, when applicable, after the 6th decimal place will be dropped where the 6th decimal number will remain unchanged.
- Immediately after the weekly value calculation, the Incentive Fee will be allocated to Cryptomerian as newly created units of CS.
For example, if a total of 10 BTC Incentive Fee is collected where the Value of CS is calculated to be 1.075 BTC, the following calculation will hold:
10 BTC / 1.075 BTC = 9.30 (rest of the decimals are omitted since CS has 2 decimal places)
Thus, in this example, 9.30 CS will be created and allocated to Cryptomerian.
- Cryptomerian will act in good faith and try to keep the fund profitable in accordance with its investment objectives, but in no case shall it be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred as a result of a failure in a third-party product or service that it uses in order to carry out its operations.
- Cryptomerian Invest Private Crypto-Fund (CS) holds all user data offline for any conflicts. All data and account information of members in the CS Dashboard Panel are displayed for information purposes only. Cryptomerian off-line accounting records will be referenced in all conflicts and technical inquiries.
- This website should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to conduct investment business as defined by any regulatory body in any country for it is only based on Bitcoin or crypto-assets.
- Past performance of investments is not necessarily indicative of future performance.
- The value of investments may fall or loss as well as rise and the income from investments may fluctuate and is not guaranteed.
- Clients may not recover the amount invested.
- The investments mentioned on this website are not suitable for all types of investors.
- Investment advice should always be sought from a qualified investment adviser before any investment is made.
- Cryptomerian efforts to minimize the risk of possible losses by diving investment in multible companies, cryptocurrencies, ICOs and web services as margin trading, fixed interest and dice bankroll and publish all informations with public.
- Trading cryptocurrencies and crypto-assets involves high risk and is not suitable for everyone.
- You should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and expertise, and risk appetite before making a decision to trade in the decentralized exchange. Most importantly, do not invest the money you cannot afford to lose.
- There is considerable exposure to risk in the markets you are operating, including but not limited to creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price and/or liquidity.
- Be advised that any cryptocurrency and any crypo-asset may be subject to large swings in value and may even become absolutely worthles